Wednesday, February 17, 2010

and.... I'm back

I had given up on this but it seems this blog still gets a decent stream of traffic so I'll start it again... I think im just going to focus on my art and t shirt news, no music reviews.
I have been on a roll lately with prints new prints on DBH, Threadless and TEEfury. I want to try and get prints on tilteed and shirt.woot also this year.

now onto all the shirts I have up for voting right now, let's start with threadless:

over at theadless I have 2 shirts up for voting right now

Caped Cod - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
bird in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More



Caped Cod

next up Im trying out an awesome new site called Tilteed and I have two shirts up on that site:
BOOyah

Vote for this on
Tilteed.com


booya

Preimagined Inkblot

Vote for this on
Tilteed.com


preimagined inkblot test

and Finally i have this awesome shirt on design by humans




vote for me at DBH

No comments: